Five Nights With Babies Five Nights With Babies

Cool idea, but I can't interact with the babies what-so-ever

ClementPanchout responds:

Thanks ! Yeah, gameplay will be refactored for sure :)

Aether Aether

Beautiful. This song is very relaxing, and I was completely zoning out and the ending made me tired but in a good way. Amazing job.

Strykur responds:

Thanks very much! I sort of zoned out when I was listening back through it to check for any errors whilst making it as well, haha. I hope to do more like this soon!

Denshii Denshii

This is such a cute character! I can see why you wanted to draw them again, this seems like the kind of character that could have their own little comic series! One of the things I like about this character is the way you have them recharge as they sleep, and I also love the way you turned her electro-bomb thing into part of the background!

Meeseeks Freakout Meeseeks Freakout

This is alright and all but to be honest it's far from my favorite. Like can I see you trying to replicate the look of the show but it conflicts with how you normally draw and to me it's obvious and it personally just bugs me. Again, just for me dunno if it's like that with others. But hey it's still a nice little thing and I still enjoy it to a degree. Looking forward to your future art!

BONESofBURIED responds:

That's a fair opinion seeing as I never really submit these type of drawings here on NG. Nonetheless, there are still cool aspects of this the pespective of the gun and pose of the character that everyone could appreciate. I appreciate your honesty too.

Paleta Paleta

I like it! The details are well drawn and the motion/movement used in this is really fun and full of energy! I hope to see more of this kind of stuff in your future work!