All 71 art Reviews

Denshii Denshii

This is such a cute character! I can see why you wanted to draw them again, this seems like the kind of character that could have their own little comic series! One of the things I like about this character is the way you have them recharge as they sleep, and I also love the way you turned her electro-bomb thing into part of the background!

Meeseeks Freakout Meeseeks Freakout

This is alright and all but to be honest it's far from my favorite. Like can I see you trying to replicate the look of the show but it conflicts with how you normally draw and to me it's obvious and it personally just bugs me. Again, just for me dunno if it's like that with others. But hey it's still a nice little thing and I still enjoy it to a degree. Looking forward to your future art!

BONESofBURIED responds:

That's a fair opinion seeing as I never really submit these type of drawings here on NG. Nonetheless, there are still cool aspects of this the pespective of the gun and pose of the character that everyone could appreciate. I appreciate your honesty too.

Paleta Paleta

I like it! The details are well drawn and the motion/movement used in this is really fun and full of energy! I hope to see more of this kind of stuff in your future work!

Timil Rhotjaw Timil Rhotjaw

CHEESUS CRUST! Is that healthy?

Neb Neb

This is really cool! How'd you get the look of the galaxy and stars? I've always liked the look.

ZeTrystan responds:

Just add so gradients of colours on a black background, and add some white dots, and here you go! ;D Simple simple!

Feathered Elf Wings (animated) Feathered Elf Wings (animated)

Oh wow, cool! Didn't think you'd use these guys in a series like this! Can't wait to see the others and what happens when they get older!

BONESofBURIED responds:

Haha thanks dude. Stay tuned

Bot n' Bothered Bot n' Bothered

Looks good but I personally think the legs get a little short and small after the knees.

But what about Gracie? (Hope that's a good name)

DevereauxLegakis responds:

Hm, I never noticed it that way. Thank you for your feedback!

As for the name, I'll have to hear a bit more answers before I decide :P

Werewolf Broad Werewolf Broad

Well done! Hard workout I assume?

Anywho, if you don't mind I'll throw out a name suggestion or two

Leotie or Lomasi might suit her well. Something like Makkitotosimew could work but it's a long name and might be a little too literal.

If you search up the names they'll probably make more sense.

Shool responds:

I wish I could use Makkitotosimew, but yeh, it's too long. Thanks for the suggestions though. :D

HVMG cover HVMG cover

Haven't seen you upload in a while. Good job with the cover though!

Oberon Oberon

A giant purple man with space hair watches over us with the potential to throw earth like a baseball.

Who needs the green giant when we got this guy?

ZeTrystan responds:

I say we should accept giants of all colors. u_u (hahaha)